Gerber editor?

Hi guys --

I am in need of a Gerber file editor, preferably free. I am aware of some good Gerber viewers (e.g. GCPrevue, gerbview), but I also need the ability to edit traces, add/delete etch, etc.

Any suggestions? Again, in best case, I am looking for something available for free download.

Thanks,

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Brorson

Some PCB packages, like the Pulsonix software I use, have Gerber import:

The demo might do what you want, for free.

Leon

Reply to
Leon Heller