WTB: Large Screen scope, or XY monitor

Hi all!

I'm looking for a display to do this:

but with a bigger screen. I know I can get the genuine arcade monitors, but I would like something in size inbetween, that will go nicely on the testbench without giving me eyestrain. I know there are larger than normal screen scopes out there, and even dedicated XY monitors with Z inputs.

Any ideas? Would prefer UK source, but would concider paying the shipping from abroad if the right thing came along....

Let me know. Thanks. Yours, Mark.

Reply to
Mark (UK)