WILTRON 68XXX

I am looking for the schematics of the serial interface T1678 between the wiltron 68XXX synthesizer and a PC in hyper terminal mode : the generator has a RJ45 connector on the rear panel but it contains two RS232, one for documented calibration thru the PC and another one for proprietary use and the box splits the two with two RJ11 connectors, only one going to the PC thru an RJ11 to DB9 or 25 adapter. The wiring of the RJ45 on the rear panel is equaly adequate ( I have got no schematics of this generator) I am looking too for the software Wilton PN 2300-104 for RF level calibration. Thanks

Reply to
113101.2243