Video format for Tektronix Prism 3002???

I have just acquired an old Tektronix Prism 3002 logic analyzer. I need to ship this overseas, and am trying to avoid shipping the monitor as well due to the unreasonable costs involved.

I am trying to find out what kind of video signal this thing generates. From what I have been able to determine, the monitor is actually an OEM'ed Mitsubishi aum1381, which is both a TTL CGA monitor and a multisync, so this doesn't help me.

Can anyone shed some light on what kind of monitor I would need at the remote end to replace this?

Thanks for any assistance with this.

Chris

Reply to
Chris