Looking for info on driving video signals

Hello all. I'm looking to build a circuit capable of driving most NTSC input compatible devices, but having a hard time finding out what exactly that requires. I found good info on the RS-170 standard, NTSC voltage levels, and the like, but very little about what kind of current/power draw I should expect from a "typical" receiver ala VCR/ TV set/LCD monitor. Anyone have any experience with this? In basic terms I'll have a couple of video signals coming from various cameras (all NTSC standard outputs) that will go through video multiplexors (probably the LMH6574 from National Semiconductors) and likely finish it off with a nice amplifier/driver to give it enough oomph for transmission through a TBD cable to a TBD monitor. The cable will likely be 75 Ohm impedance (might use a standard RCA style for testing). Oh yeah, and it'd be great if there was a nice way to protect it from ESD damage too... So what does the amplifier/driver need to be able to handle? Any companies/lines to avoid or prefer? Easily avaiable is a plus (Digikey is our friend), price not a big issue so long as it works well. Thanks for any advice!

-Will

Reply to
larkmore