I Need A Dual Coil Battery Contact.

I have a device that uses 6 AA Batteries at one time. One of the dual coil battery contacts is missing. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? I've tried Radio Shack and a hardware store and they didn't have one. Thank you.

Reply to
DavidPI73

It does no good to re-post a query, most especially when a number of responses have *already* been offered. May tend to piss off some...

Reply to
Robert Baer