Interlaced Video

Hell All, I have a project that I need help on. I work on a ship with a very old Raytheon ARPA Radar, 1965 or so. I am trying to install a remote repeater for the radar. I have the wireing diagrams for the video card inside the equipment, but everytime I hook up the cable my picture looks very poor. I have Hor and Ver Sync and, but I have double video. There is no scrolling in either direction. I believe it is because the output of the Radar is using Interlaced Video and all the monitors I have used/tried are interlaced. How can I make this work on a non-interlaced monitor, where can I buy used cheap interlaced monitor. Thanks in Advance. Brad

Reply to
Brad