Tektronix DAS9100 parts

I am parting out a couple of Tektronix DAS9100 Logic analyzers. Does anybody need any of the parts? I have:

91A32 acq boards pattern generator boards Monitors (color) Pods and lead sets

There is one complete unit that I think has power supply problems and boards left over from a couple more.

Email me if you need anything. Note the munged email address.

Everything is in the Phoenix, AZ, USA area, but I can ship small stuff. The complete box will probably cost more to ship than it's worth.

Regards, Bob

Reply to
BobH