Tektronix 92A96 lead sets info

Hello, all,

I have a couple Tek DAS9200 and TLA520 logic analyzers with 92A96 acq. boards, and not enough lead sets. I'm building a VME probe board, and trying to duplicate the network that is in the lead sets. What I've got so far is what they call the "podlet" has an 87 K series resistor with a

250 nF cap across it, and the leadset has a 185 Ohm series resistor on the signal wires. That resistor/capacitor combination just seems out of whack. If this network is supposed to work like a 10:1 scope attenuator probe, the cap seems way too large. I would have expected tens of pF.

Anyway, using what I have measured off these podlet/leadsets, I constructed about 75 of these networks on the required signals, put it on a board with the VME plugs, and it appears to work, much to my amazement. I just plug

3 of the clear TLC ribbon cables right into the probe board, without the podlets/lead sets.

Does anyone know what these networks are supposed to be, and if my component values are right? (The resistance is pretty easy, I'm wondering if my RLC bridge was confused by the resistor and misread the cap value.) The 87 K and

250 nF are potted inside these single-signal TLC ribbons that plug into the male housing that plugs into the clear TLC ribbon from the analyzer. The 187 Ohm is in the color-coded leads, under shrink-wrap.

Thanks,

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson