Tek TDS500/600/00

I have an TEK 620 and I am looking for circuit diagrams (but I don't think Tek released them).

- Has anyone some spare parts or or an a machine for canibalism in the TDS500/600/700 series, modules ( floppy disk, FFT, rsr232 etc) please contact me.

- Also interested in the lates firm ware of these type op DSO scopes.

greetings koen verstappen

Reply to
koen verstappen

koen verstappen wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@xs4all.nl:

There's a -possiblilty- that TEK supplied schematics to the US Military for TDS models that the military bought under contract.I don't know what models would have Tech Order(T.O.) manuals,or where to get them from.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net

Tek has a Service Manual for the 620 & 640 series scopes available on their website; look for document 070-8718-04. It's about 5 MB, but it only supports self repair to the module level. There is no detail of the modules themselves. They also have User's & Programmer's Manuals.

Ed

Reply to
Ed Price

Thank you but I have these manuals and indeed they are only at module level

koen verstappen

Ed Price wrote:

Reply to
koen verstappen