Sencore Cricket

Thanks to the advise from helpful people on this newsgroup I have decided to try and get a Sencore Cricket transistor tester on ebay. I am just not sure which one to get? The Super Cricket, or Just the Cricket. or the pocket cricket? I would think the super is better but I am not sure which was the latest unit before they discontinued them. Is it the one with the buttons or the dial. Could someone clarify the cricket line and recommend the best model to get.

Thank you very much Russ

Reply to
Russ

IIRC they still make them, but I couldn't find it on the site

This has a pretty picture

and if you want to buy one.

for $US195

One thing to look out for is failing switches. Both the push buttons and

the rotary dial.

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Tweddle