Sencore SC3100 Scope Manuals??

Where can I get a free download of the instruction manual and the service manual for the Sencore SC3100 scope? Thanks!!

Reply to
Marvin Moss

I do have one finally. Don't know where to post it yet. Let me know and I will.

Reply to
mrslottech

Reply to
flamencojohn

will.

If you want to send a copy to me, I'd be happy to post it on one of my web sites. There is a ham site which has equipment manuals for all sorts of scopes, etc already posted. That is likely the best place.

I see a category for Sencore under MISC test equipment. This is a great resource and I like to support it by uploading.

--

Rick
Reply to