Re: Pictures : BRAIN ELECTROCUTION BY SHOOTING AT FACE (was Re: Do Hyenas Howl On A Full Moon Night ?)

Stop picking on the poor sock puppet. Better yet, go rent "A Beautiful Mind" and the you'll know the rest of the story. He had death rays too you know......

Reply to
dbessmer

We went to see that. The popcorn machine caught on fire and we had to exit the theatre before we found out if the nut was really eerguy or Dimbulb! We weren't even given passes to go back to find out! So, which is it? eer or dimmie? No, don't tell me it was really newsie!

--
  Keith
Reply to