Fox News Reports Arafat Dead

Let us hope that his successor is peace-thinking.

...Jim Thompson

"Jim Thompson" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Let us hope that his successor is peace-thinking too.

And let us also hope that Israel starts acting normal.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'x' and 'invalid' when replying by email)

Frank,

Yeah, I heard that in German public radio, but there are still denials active. Good stuff for a remake Monty Python's "Dead Parrot".

--Mike

Reply to
Mike Engelhardt

Frank! Frank! Frank! If Arafat was a reasonable man there would already be a Palestinian state.

...Jim Thompson

Suppose you lived in a place where things like the World Trade Center bombing (or the plane crashes) happened about once a month on the average. How do you think you'd want your government to act?

Norm

Reply to
Norm Dresner

Arafat is the father of terrorism. No person who is against terrorism will mourn his passing.

Israel is acting in good faith considering that Arafats terrorists are continually killing Isreali women and children.

Reply to
sparky

"sparky" schreef in bericht news:82yid.4164$ snipped-for-privacy@monger.newsread.com...

Let's have a look at the counter:

974 Isrealis, 3426 Palestines.

Who is continually killing who? And who is supporting Israel by donating money *every day* so they can arm themselves for their holy task? I know of one:

And when you still have some time left, read the full text:

Or a snippet from the above link:

"The $3 billion per year of U.S. tax money used to support Israeli tyranny has impact beyond injustice to Palestinians. It also puts ordinary Americans who travel or work abroad at risk. Desperate people strike back at tyranny in desperate ways. In recent years, two American embassies (in Kenya and Tanzania) and a war ship (the USS Cole) have been retaliation targets. The U.S. Government indictment against Kenya bombers, alleged that they conspired to attack Americans anywhere in order to pressure the United States to stay out of the Middle East. [Terrorist gets life with no parole in embassy blast, Columbus Dispatch, 6/13/01, Page A3, Ref.3] [X] Accordingly, the first step toward getting freedom and justice in Palestine and reducing anti-American feelings abroad is to stop all U.S. financial aid to Israel, until there is a long-term solution in place. "

I have no more to say.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove 'x' and 'invalid' when replying by email)
Reply to
Frank Bemelman

**

Another waster bites the dust...

--

"What is now proved was once only imagin'd." - William Blake, 1793.
Reply to

Like us.

-- _______________________________________________________________________ Christopher R. Carlen Principal Laser/Optical Technologist Sandia National Laboratories CA USA snipped-for-privacy@sandia.gov -- NOTE: Remove "BOGUS" from email address to reply.

Reply to
Chris Carlen

Lets hope he doesn't have successor, after all he was chairman of what again?

Reply to
DAW

But look at how many of the Israelis that have been killed are civilians, women and children and at how many of the Palestinians killed were shooting at people.

Reply to
Stan Katz

Nope. He was a pragmatist, realizing that the politics on both sides are driven by their respective radical factions. Itzak Rabin was an idealist and for that, he was assassinated by a radical Israeli.

Whoever replaces Arafat has to deal with the same factions. Since Israel has made it impossible for the P.A. to build up an effective police force, Hamas and others will have any future leader out-gunned.

100 buckets of bits on the bus
100 buckets of bits
   You take one down,
   and short it to ground
FF buckets of bits on the bus
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Number of Palestinians involved in the 9/11 hijackings: 0

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ Klein bottle for rent -- inquire within

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

"I got a slug" "Does it talk?" "Well, no, not really." "Scarcely a replacement, then, is it?"

And above all, remember the pallindrome for Bolton would be Notlob - it wouldn't work

tempus fugit

Number of Saudi hijackers: 15

Reply to
Terry Given

Solution: Attack Iraq.

Will code for food.
Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Glad we got that sorted then. Kind of reminds me of Michael Leunigs suicide cartoon. A noose hangs from the ceiling, beneath which is a chair atop a man kneeling on all fours, with a glove tied to his nose. The note on the table reads "Life is too confusing, I must end it all. Hello."

Cheers Terry

Reply to
Terry Given

-------------- They kno exactly. You should read more.

-Steve

--
-Steve Walz  rstevew@armory.com   ftp://ftp.armory.com/pub/user/rstevew
Electronics Site!! 1000's of Files and Dirs!!  With Schematics Galore!!

It would appear he's not dead yet. Whether the coma is permenant or not still seems to be up for debate.

-Ed

-- (You can't go wrong with psycho-rats.) (er258)(@)(eng.cam)(.ac.uk)

/d{def}def/f{/Times findfont s scalefont setfont}d/s{10}d/r{roll}d f 5/m {moveto}d -1 r 230 350 m 0 1 179{1 index show 88 rotate 4 mul 0 rmoveto} for /s 15 d f pop 240 420 m 0 1 3 { 4 2 1 r sub -1 r show } for showpage

Reply to
E. Rosten