Racal-Dana 3102 synthesizer

I have recently bought very cheaply a Racal-Dana 3102 synthesizer. It covers from 40Mhz to 130Mhz. I was wondering if it is possible to make it operate at a lower starting frequency to increase it's useful range. I have searched on the internet but have been unable to locate any information on this equipment. Any help would be appreciated.

Hybridpye

Reply to
hybridpye