Racal-Dana 1991/1992 counter timer

I have recently purchased the Racal-Dana 1991 couter timer on ebay but without any manual. Is there anyone who can help with an operating manual, original, photocopy, pdf etc. Although basic operations are self explanetory there is a lot more functionality avilable in this device.

Reply to
Captainresonator

I have a Racal-Dana 9000 Microprocessing Timer/Counter, with Operators Manual. Might not be similar enough to "fake" it, tho..

Reply to
Robert Baer

Thanks for the offer but I now have the correct full manual, courtesy of member Robert Lacoste.

Reply to
Captainresonator