Blackstar

Dear Group, I have recenntly been given a Blackstar 1502 Oscilloscope and Blackstar Meteor 100 Frequency Counter. I am trying to get hold of manuals for this equipment without any sucess. Does anyone have a copy that they could reproduce or point me in the direction of where I could get them from. Have tried many internet searches. Regards Steve

Reply to
steve_bryan

and

manuals

they

from.

I could point you in the direction of Blackstar Canyon, a local landmark. ;-)

Seriously, tho, I've never heard of any test equipment made by such a company. There's a good chance that this equipment was made by some other company and rebranded with that name, so you might have better success looking for a similar looking piece of equipment.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

Maybe a Chinese company like Goldstar, Lodestar, Lucky, etc?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Hi Group, Thanks for your replies. One very kind person did contact me direct and sent manual for the Frequency Counter. Black*star was a company who was based in Cambridge UK. They used to build test equipment they are no longer in existence. Hopes this helps others.

Reply to
steve_bryan

Hi Group, Thanks for your replies. One very kind person did contact me direct and sent manual for the Frequency Counter. Black*star was a company who was based in Cambridge UK. They used to build test equipment they are no longer in existence. Hopes this helps others.

Reply to
steve_bryan

Hi Steve

I bought, on ebay, a used (BLACKSTAR JUPITER 500 FUNCTION GENERATOR 0.1Hz

500kHz) a couple of months ago. It came without a manual - i've searched the internet but haven't yet been able to find any trace of the Blackstar Function Generator.

If anyone out there can be of some help, it would be appreciated.

TIA

hermit50

Reply to
hermit50

Don't know if you have seen this in your searches:

Peter

Reply to
Peter A Forbes

Hi Peter

Thanks for the url. I'll email them to see if they can be of any help in finding a manual for the BlackStar Jupitor 500 Signal Generator.

Regards

hermit50

Reply to
hermit50