Question regarding Tek 131 amplifier

Does anybody know for sure if there are any issues surrounding the use of the 131 amplifier with the P6021 current probe? I think the 131 was designed for the P6016.

It appears to work, but just curious to know if the 131 will limit the performance of the P6021 or vice versa.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
BFoelsch

"BFoelsch" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

IIRC,the 131 amplifier was designed to work with either the P6021 or P6022 probes,and extended their low freq limits.

I don't recall anything abut a P6016 probe.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik-at-kua.net