Need help with microcontroller. Bribe offered

Hi All. I posted this request before and got nothing, so I'm resorting to bribery. I have a bunch of msm66201 microcontrollers. Specs:

OKI claims the pw66k will program it. Specs:
I bought a programmer on Ebay:
So here's the deal. The first one to tell me how to hook the chips up to the programmer so I can program them gets 25 chips in the mail for free (If you give me an address). Thanks in advance Larry

Reply to
Larry Snyder

Looks like you will have to obtain or make an adapter because the OKI parts have 64 pins and the ZIF socket in the picture doesn't.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

It's worse than that. The pin spacing is different too. Making an adaptor is no problem though. Thanks Larry

Reply to
Larry Snyder

See if this guy fits:

?name=3M6402-ND

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/
Reply to
Joerg

That should work. Now the hard part. What pin goes where and what code or equivalent controller do I use? Larry

Reply to
Larry Snyder

That information would probably have to come from Oki, best from the guy who told you that this programmer would work. But don't get your hopes up too high since those parts are most likely obsolete by now.

Of course you could piece that together using the schematic of the programmer and take wild stabs at the code but at some point the question arises whether it's all worth it. It might be better to switch to something more modern such as the MSP430 (also 16-bitters). There you can buy cheap programmers right from TI and the design suite is free for smaller code sizes. It also contains all the flash download tools, works nicely (at least here).