Need to get a daily time update from NIST or GPS or ??

I need to get a daily time update via a serial connection to the microcontroller in my device. I need something reliable - this is for use in a commercial application - but of course cost is a driving factor as well.

Has anybody used something that you think I should take a look at?

Thanks, Scott Kelley

Reply to
Scott Kelley

An OEM GPS module and antenna?

Reply to
Eric Smith

NIST offers the time on both an internet basis, as well as via analog phone connection. Try these;

John Hart DDL, Inc.

Usenet Newsgroup Service                        $9.95/Month 30GB
Reply to
jehart