LAST CALL on Tektronix Manuals

I have to make room so these got to go. I bought a crate of mailers so I can ship them Media Mail. Send for my list, I got them priced at $6 and $10 each SHIPPED. If any are left, off to recycle. A pity, cause once gone, they are gone !!

73, Dick, W1KSZ
Reply to
Richard W. Solomon, W1KSZ

Why don't you put them up on ebay? Might get more attention there.

D> I have to make room so these got to go. I bought a crate of mailers so

Reply to
Don W

Hi, Do you have any manuals on the Tek 453, 454 or the 2265?

Regards, Sal

"Richard W. Solom> I have to make room so these got to go. I bought a crate of mailers so

Reply to
Sal Brisindi

Sal,

you can download for free these from

bama.sbc.edu or

BTW: it's 2465 or 2215 or 2235 , but not 2265

hth, Andreas

Reply to
tekamn

Try:

They have them all for free.

Reply to
Someone

Hi Andreas, Thanks for the link, and you are correct, I had a finger check, I meant a 2465.

Regards, Sal

tekamn wrote:

Reply to
Sal Brisindi