Intermittent Jumpy Display

Hi all. I have a Compaq Q-Vision 210 PC monitor that recently started to become jumpy. Most notably, it quickly shrinks slightly top to bottom and then straightens out. It might do this for a few days then stop for a week. I haven't found the time to open it up, clean it and reseat the connections (not that that's ever solved a problem for me), but I'd really like to fix this myself. Unfortunately, with only a DVM and no schematic that's kind of difficult. Does it sound like a flyback or deflection board issue to anyone wit h experience with CRT monitors? Thanks in advance.

Armand

Reply to
SpicaTC50