PC-Based Logic Analyzer?

Hi, I am looking for a PC-based logic analyzer to read a signal with a frequency of 1 MHz and store it in memory. My primary concerns are cost and reliability. What would you guys recommend based on this?

Reply to
Ray Samson

Ok, so you have a 1MHz sine wave and you want the digit 1 to be stored in a byte in the computer memory???

Everyone who reads your post is gonna have a different interpretation of what you really want to do. I'd recommend a LOT more specificity. mike

--
Return address is VALID.
HP200LX 10MB + MODEM + LEATHER CASE