HP8757C EPROM FILES

Hello

I am looking for firmware files of my hp8757C. the eprom set is no longer supplied by agilent

Thank for your help.

Reply to
USER

Ask here again:

Jorgen dj0ud

Reply to
Jorgen Lund-Nielsen

As the support engineer for the 8757, I can tell you a couple of things

  1. These requests may get more visibility though the Agilent Network Analyzer forum at:

  1. I know we have a few spare sets of eeproms somewhere; I saw some a couple of weeks ago. I think we had versions 3.1 and 3.2. I'm not sure if I can give them away, but it won't hurt to ask. Try the forum first and see if anyone has a spare set. If not, I will see what I can do.

Regards, CV

Jorgen Lund-Nielsen wrote:

Reply to
Caesar