MAX038 replacement

Hi, I am looking for a VCO with sine output like the MAX038, which is unfortunately no longer available. Thank you for your help. Best regards, Christian

Reply to
Christian Riesch

XR2206

Hammy

You can get it at Mouser

Hammy

The old ICL8038 (Harris/Intersil part) also performs this function, as does XR2206.

Reply to
whit3rd

What do you mean, "unfortunately"?? You were dumb enough to fall into the Not Made Here syndrome by Maxim. You were damn lucky they made some to begin with.

Try an AD537.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Not sure that my first post made it, but 8038 is dead too.

Steve

Reply to
osr

xim.

Try two AD633, running as a quadrature oscillator and hope say 750 khz is good enough for him. Circuit is in the applications section of the data sheet. I dont know if you can do it with their RF multipliers, as easily.

Steve

Reply to
osr