How to revive a LITHIUM Ion BATTERY

Hi , having a 12-Cell Lithium Ion Battery that goes on a NEC laptop.

The battery doesn't keep the charge for a long time. Are they repairable ?

Reply to
Max

Probably not. Particularly if it is over two years old. Here is an article. You might try fooling around with the charge discharge cycle and let it go a little deeper (but not to 100% discharge) and see if that helps.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

repairable ?

I've been looking after the same thing... read details mentioned here for a clue (sounds like good insight to me):

Spacey Spade

addendum:

Spacey Spade