FS: Lab/Studio-grade older JVC 19" monitor - cheap

Hi,

I've got an older (1980's) JVC studio / lab grade video monitor w/ TV tuner functions as well. Has many adjustments most TV's don't have - Separate R & G tint controls, skew control, BNC video input as well as RCA, 75 Ohm selection, plus stereo audio input jacks. I've used this on my shop bench for a number of years, but I just don't do any video stuff anymore. This is a great monitor for a home video production bench or test bench. Works perfectly, with stunning picture quality.

Only $25 - but the catch? I cannot ship it! You MUST come and get it in Tacoma, WA. And when you get here if you feel my price is too high, make an offer! I really just want it off my workbench to regain the space.

Email me if interested - I can send photos to local interested parties.

Thanks

Reply to
GS