Proview 986M 19" monitor fixed

Replaced C635 10uf 250V . Monitor back up-runs fine. I know-a cap; big deal. But since I'm not an electronics whiz kid, resurrecting this thing 3 times since new makes me feel kinda good. JR

Reply to
JR North

Good going, but count on fixing it again someday for the same problem. There is a repair kit out there to take care if it once and for all. Web search : repair kit ARSCM769D

Reply to
circuit