FREE: 19" JVC studio video monitor

FOR FREE (Pickup only)

19" JVC lab-grade studio video monitor. LOTS of inputs, impedance switches, external speaker outputs, remote connection to VTR, BNC + RCA ins and outs on front and rear. This is a top grade monitor! Works perfectly. Has TV tuner built in and I will include an external cable tuner and descrambler (probably no longer descrambles but I'll toss it in).

Pick up in Tacoma, WA

Dave

devarim at hotmail dot com

Reply to