FS: L-COM IEEE-488 GPIB 3.0m cables (CIB24-3M)

I have 6 of these, they are never-used, brand new.

Two copper braid shields coupled with two foil shields work to reduce the amount of radiated emissions. This helps many systems to pass FCC Part

15, MIL-STD-461A, VDE 0871 and VDE 0875. All wires are twisted pairs to maintain a low capacitance within the 150 pF/m IEEE specification. Besides superior electrical characteristics, this cable has been designed to last a very long time. Care has been given to offer a cable with extreme flexibility that is equipped with a superior strain relief. This prevents the cable from coming apart when it is bent at a sharp angle, which has been a common fault with many IEEE-488 cables on the market today. Finally, cast aluminum, nickel plated shells are used to prevent corrosion and they have overlapping seams rather than butt-jointed. There is nothing else one could hope for in the makeup of the best IEEE-488 cable possible.

Full Specs are here:

They are $92 a piece if purchased new from l-com, I'd be willing to let them go for less :-) Drop me a line and make an offer if interested. Shipping would be from US zip 01887.

Thanks.

Reply to
Damien Cymbal