Looking to buy some SHORT Gpib Cables..

L-Com has them available down to 0.3 M length.

Richard Henry

Does anyone have 3 short (~2 foot long) GPIB/HPIB cables they would want to sell? I've checked ebay and don't see what I want at a reasonable cost. Please email me if you're interested in selling/trading for these cables...

Thanks..

-jim WB5KYE

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

You could make your own using ribbon cable and GPIB IDC connectors.

Reply to
Andrew Holme

Without the specified pairing and shielding, it's not really a GPIB cable.

Reply to
Richard Henry

I checked it and understand Jim's distress. Unfortunately the list prices for new cables is only a little higher (15%) than i expected. The never were much less than $45 for new at any length (over 20 years).

--
JosephKK
Reply to

I just received 10 brand new L-Comm 0.5m GPIB cables, still in their new sealed bags, for $10 each. Those are good eBay prices. The seller, Nick Dawson at ridge_equipment, still has HP 10833D 0.5-meter and 10833A 1-meter cables, both types at $20 each.

 Thanks,
    - Win
Reply to
Winfield Hill