3M tape

I've been using thermally conductive adhesive transfer tape 9882 a 3M product. It is very expensive and only available by the case if anyone wants to sell me a roll or split a case let me know. It's about $105 per roll and a case has 9 rolls. I really only need one roll! Thanks Inga

Reply to
inga

Check and see if DigiKey or Mouser stocks that..if so, you can buy as few or as many as you see fit.

Reply to
Robert Baer