FS: HP-715A klystron supplies

I have a few used tube-type regulated supplies for powering over 250 types of small klystron tubes. Puts out -250 to -400 beam volts and 0 to -900 reflector volts. Also has internal and external modulation. Unit has been repaired and checked ( all bad and leaky paper caps replaced with mylar ) and is omplete with the exception of a broken handle. Shipping wt 24 lbs. Email me if you need pics or more info. I can also email a schematic. $40 + ship. Email or call 334-347-5281 day/eve.

Reply to
worley45