Electronic supplies

Hello, I have a page with an annotated list of GREAT Electronic Supplies - surplus and new suppliers, educational kits, projects, and schematics, which I am currently updating again. Looking for suggestions, etc.

The page is here:

see if your favorite site is already listed, and if not, let me know. Much thanks.

- steve saroff

- snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

-

-

steve saroff

I get a "Communications error" for both of the URL's above.

Reply to
J. Yazel

Just checked again, everything is fine from here at

steve saroff

That's too bad. I just tried again and still get "Communications exception (-336)". I don't know what error -336 is.

If I'm getting the error, maybe hundreds of others are, too.

Sorry.

Jack

Reply to
J. Yazel

"Communications Exception" is a Netscape bug. It usually means you're low on disk space or RAM when rendering a web page.

There are a lot of graphics on the

page

Reply to
steve saroff