inductor supplies ?

HI all,

anyone know a good place to buy inductors from ? Supprised that Farnell don't do much in 20uH.... Looking like I will have to wind my own....again....

Cheers, Chrsi

Reply to
exxos

You don't say what your requirements are such as current, series resistance, or the application. [There are more parameters than this - and the application determines the tradeoff amongst them]

Lots of places do inductors in that range, but not everyone carries the different types for different applications. Let us know that and maybe we can help

Cheers

PeteS

Reply to
PeteS

Ah yes, current around 10amps, resistance 0.1 or less, im using 1.6mm at the moment, just found out I can't cut the ferrite bar to size :-\..... A long bar inductor would be best for mounting reasons....

Any suggestions ?

Chrsi

Reply to
exxos