FS HP 1630G Logic Analyzer (with all pods)/1630A

On my last trip to an industrial surplus seller, I bought a 1630G, in case the 16500A I bought didn't work...well to make a long story short I won't need the 1630G. It comes with a full set of pods and leads that attach to the pods. Asking $275. I also have a 1630A with a partial set of pods for $125 OBO...

email erie at shelbyvilledesign dot com for pics or questions.

Reply to
eri