Fluke/Gigatronics 6080A signal generator - Need GPIB commands

Does anyone have a copy of the gpib commnands that they would share?

Thanks Jim Flanagan

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

Hi Jim,

The 6080A operator's manual is available from Fluke's website. Hopefully it has what you're looking for.

This link might not work:

You may have to navigate through their website to get it.

Cheers, Mike

Reply to
mng

Thanks, Mike... About an hour after I posted my request. I came across the manual on the Fluke website. Why I didn't try that first, I don't know. Thank you for responding to my request.

Take care. Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan