Searching for Texas Instruments GPIB controller TMS9914 user manual(s)

Back in the mid 80s, TI published two user manuals for their TMS9914 GPIB controller chip - TMS9914

TMS9914A Gpib Controller Data Manual (SPPP012) TMS9914A Gpib Controller Users Guide (SPPU013)

Does anyone have a copy of these that they have stashed away somewhere or know where I could find a copy?

Thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

I have a copy of SPPU013. Are you looking to get the manual photocopied?

Aidan Grey

Reply to
Aidan Grey

Hi Aidan... Well, I was hoping that someone had a pdf version, but I would be willing to photocopy it if possible. What would you want for the copy? I already found a pdf of the SPPP012. When I get both, I will put them up on an FTP server to share.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan