Searching for Texas Instruments GPIB controller TMS9914 user manual(s)

Back in the mid 80s, TI published two user manuals for their TMS9914 GPIB controller chip - TMS9914

TMS9914A Gpib Controller Data Manual (SPPP012) TMS9914A Gpib Controller Users Guide (SPPU013)

Does anyone have a copy of these that they have stashed away somewhere or know where I could find a copy?

Thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

National Instruments has a drop in replacement for this, here's a link to the NAT9914 Reference Manual:

Hope it helps

Don

Reply to
Don Cleveland

Useful, but not a replacement for the original documents. This chip does= =20 many things the original Ti9914 did not. Wish i had a copy from when=20 i used the TI9914 about 25 years ago.

Reply to
JosephKK

Perhaps this one could be useful? ftp://ftp.whtech.com/datasheets%20and%20manuals/Datasheets%20-%20TI/TMS9914A_dataSheet_Jun89.pdf

Reply to
Piotr Piatek

ftp://ftp.whtech.com/datasheets%20and%20manuals/Datasheets%20-%20TI/TMS9914A_dataSheet_Jun89.pdf

This site is a holding site, no pdf files at all.

don

Reply to
don

The pdf downloaded ok for me from that url

--
Geo
Reply to

Strange, works today.

don

Reply to
don

somewhere

ftp://ftp.whtech.com/datasheets%20and%20manuals/Datasheets%20-%20TI/TMS99=

14A_dataSheet_Jun89.pdf

Thanks, that sure looks like the original i used.

Reply to
JosephKK