FA: HP 8566B 22 GHz spectrum analyzer, Tek 2467 scope, more...

HP 8566B, new-style CRT, very clean with manuals and 3-day right of return:

Spare HP 85662A display unit for above with 6-dB RBW filter option:

Tek 2467 350 MHz analog scope, also in very good shape with manuals and guarantee:

HP 436A power meter with 8482A sensor (100 kHz - 4 GHz, 1 uW-100 mW):

All are from my home lab, being sold to finance the next project. :) Feel free to email with any questions.

-- jm

Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam

John Miles