Evil terrorist needs parts for an atom bomb

Hi! I´m an evil terrorist and I need some help for my plan to destroy the Western world and cause chaos and energy.

I already have bought enough Plutonium from my Russian friends , but I still need the electronic parts.

Can anyone supply me with electronic parts for my atom bomb?

I can pay well and I may spare your home town if you help me.

Reply to
Adam Ben Nalois

Why don't you save a lot of energy and money, and let the US destroy itself with "patriotic" laws, exporting jobs, importing cheap labor to destroy own workforce, and other internal corruption?

Reply to
Robert Baer

Hello Howard Dean!!! It is good to see you can use the internet for something besides raising money.

On second thought, maybe is is Hillary???? Has got to be ONE of them.

Reply to
user

Butters? Is that you?

I can tell. You're storing it next to your head while sleeping, aren't you?

You've come to the right place!

I'll sell you a grab-bag full of 1/2 watt resistors for low, low sum of $50. Deal?

Great. Now, can you target my Mother-in-Law's home town instead?

Reply to
JW

Hi, I have a solder Iron; you have to solder some thing don't you? Give me 100 Euro's and do not drop the bom in my greenhouse; I have some tomatoes in it.

VMI

It's okay, the radioactivity will give the tomatoes special powers.

Reply to
Walter Harley

"Attack of the killer tomatoes" comes to mind.

--
7 days!

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

The Springfield Nuclear Company sells it. Talk to Homer Simpson. He can be found at Moe's. ehehehehehe

--
Chaos® - posting from Brazil
wizard_of_NOSPAM@hotmail.com

In article , snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca mentioned...

Oh, puh-leez. Give us a break. Go pour a tube of krazy glue on your keyboard. While you're at it, put a few drops on your lips, too.

-- @@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@h@e@r@e@@ ###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###

My email address is whitelisted. *All* email sent to it goes directly to the trash unless you add NOSPAM in the Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 hotmail.com Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
You'll be glad you did! Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't changed it:

Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, Dar

We here at Evil Genius Consulting, L.L.C. have years of experience putting aspiring world dictators, terrorist mutant organizations, and all levels of Evildoers in touch with all of the best distributors for the products that any truly disgusting act of Evil requires. We even market a few of our own!

Check out our site at

DJ Bartlett President, Technical C> > Hi! I?m an evil terrorist and I need some help for my plan to destroy

found

Reply to
DJ Bartlett

You probably haven't checked the crazy glue label - it's water soluble. Wouldn't work on lips.

Reply to
DJ Bartlett