Parts for Omni-2500A am transmitter

Is there a broadcast Engineer out there who can tell me where to look for parts for Omni-2500A AM Transmitter. I have searched the webb & can find nothing. They may be out of buisness. We are trying to repair one for a station in a neighboring town & need all the help we can get

Reply to
cgrob

LPB Communications bought Omni. Their site has lots of information.

Reply to
lakewood

Try Phil at .......

steve balstone stephen balstone