Dir cplr & silver button mica?

I just got a TMC Directional Coupler Unit Model CU 2/50 and wonder if anyone would have specs or a schematic? Inside it has a 0.6 ohm 40 watt resistor inline with input and ouput. Off each end of this resistor there is a silver button mica capacitor. My "cheatsheet" for silver button micas is not to be found. I wonder if someone can tell me the capacitance of a silver button mica that has the following six colors: black, brown, red, green, gold, grey.

tnx & 73 hank wd5jfr

Reply to
Henry Kolesnik

Good and bad news.. I found my capacitance meter and measured the button and it's about 1500 pf. The bad news is in my posting I transposed red and green and the correct color sequence is: black, brown, green, red, gold, gray.. Black desigantes military, and 1500 pf by the next 3 but I still need to know what the gold and gray designate.. Tolerance, temp coeff, and voltage but which 2 are designated and how?. Any tips appreciated. A spec on this cplr would be appreciated. tnx hank wd5jfr

anyone

resistor

be

button