bulb for HP 547A tracer

Does anyone know what the bulb used in the HP 547A tracer, (and I imagine in the pulser and probe also)The manual says it is 5 volt T1 size HP part no. 2140-0378 Illuminated Product Inc is the supplier and the bulb is a "210". My question is wheather this is a 60ma bulb or a

20ma bulb. Presently I have a 60 ma bulb installed, which makes the max current draw from the tracer at 80ma, whereas the manual says less than 75ma at 4.5 to 18 volts supply.The 60 ma unit seems to be an extra unneeded load, since I would like to power it from preferably a 9v batt or 4 penlights for portability. Thanks Dave
Reply to
Cooper