Tek 370A curve tracer files

Reposting this due to model error in original posting: used to read

570A, should have been 370A

I have a Tek 370A curve tracer which uses some unknown format to save curves (curve##.c##) and setups (setup##.s##) to its internal floppy disc. That works fine for recalling that info later, and redisplaying it on the curve tracer, but I'd like to be able to take the curve files

and convert them into some format, preferably .bmp or .jpg that I can dump into WORD documents. Does anyone know if there's some nifty little software out there that'll do this? The 370B tracer has a .bmp save selection switch - very nice, but this feature isn't available on the earlier "A" model. Many thanks.

Reply to
reglarnavy