An EMP destroyed my electronics ! ! ! ! ! !

The damned French tested a nuclear weapon, again.Fuck Paris!

Reply to
Bruno Beam

Ain't you a BSer..

Reply to
Robert Baer

Naw, his tinfoil hat slipped off, and the radiation from the planets got to him again. :-P

Hey, this is really sumpthin!

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th

This nut bar has posted 3380 messages of similar retarded content on various newsgroups in last ten days. That is quite some output for someone with only two dysfunctional neurons. Maybe it's a bot.

--

    Boris Mohar
Reply to

It is a troll fishing, and as you both followed up to scot.tld you are both on display in his trophy case.

Reply to
nospam

Dark

got

various

with only

both

No such animule in my news server, so it errors out.

Reply to
Watson A.Name - "Watt Sun, th