Agilent 4156c SCPI

I'm trying to use the NI-488.2 VB tools to send SCPI commands to an Agilent 4156c semiconductor parameter analyzer. The commands I'm currently sending initialize the system for a voltage sweep measurement, however, it's taking roughly 30 seconds each command. A sample block of commands is:

:PAGE:CHAN:SMU1:FUNC CONS :PAGE:CHAN:SMU1:INAME 'ID' :PAGE:CHAN:SMU1:VNAME 'VD' :PAGE:CHAN:SMU1:MODE:V

How long would you expect these commands should take to run?

Reply to
adgish