Agilent 4156c SCPI (Pt. 2)

I'm trying to use the NI-488.2 VB tools to peform a voltage sweep on an Agilent 4156c semiconductor parameter analyzer. I am able to perform the sweep, however, I don't know how to read more than a line of data from the machine. All I'm familiar with is something along the lines of writing *IDN? and reading back the name... how do I work with an entire array of data generated by a voltage sweep?

Andrew

Reply to
adgish

Haven't programmed 4156C but with the E5270 you read until the status register says there isn't anymore data in the buffer.

Reply to
jgruszynski