FOR TRADE: TEKTRONIX 577 CURVE TRACER

Nice clean Tektronix 577 Curve Tracer available. Comes with Service Manual, Operators Manual(s) (two) and a lot of Tek data on useage. It comes with the 177 Standard Test Fixture. Last cal'ed in 2001.

I am looking for a late model 485 scope or a 2467. Must be in working condition.

Due to circumstances this must be a local deal, I cannot ship the 577. I am located in Lexington, MA.

Regards,

Dick

Reply to
Richard W. Solomon, W1KSZ