Subject Author Posted Replies

MPC5200B Startup
I'm filling in for someone who's on vacation on a PowerPC project at a company which I did a previous PowerPC project years ago - but I haven't used the PowerPC since, and this member of the family is...
2
2

WANTED: Motorola 68000 In-Circuit-Emulator (ICE)
Hi, Looking for Motorola 68000 In-Circuit-Emulator with pods, PC software, users guide, etc. Made by Motorola, HMI, Fluke, Tektronix, Hewlett Packard, Applied Microsystems and many more. Hope to hear...

Need a bit of hand-holding for simple board design
Hey all.... ...am putting together a simple board consisting of an FT232 (USB- schemmys for the 3a board from Avnet, however, that board (and most eval boards I've seen) have more complex setups than...
3
3

8051 with USB 2 High Speed 480Mbps variant ?
Hi, Can anyone tell me who makes an 8051 with an on chip High Speed (480Mbps) USB 2 UART ? (Please don't tell me I don't need such a part, I do or I wouldn't be asking). Thanks,
8
8

Opensouource embedded database ?
Hi, I'm looking for an opensouce database suitable for embedded use where portability is of prime importance. If it were written in C or C++ then that would be ideal. Many thanks,
5
5

Multiple Embedded/ Firmware positions full time
Hello and Good Day, Beyond Innovation, Inc is a staffing company with our corporate office in Livermore, CA. We have seven great full time job opportunities in the Bay Area, CA with our exclusive...
3
3

Does anyone know hndtools-mipsel-* maintainer?
Hi, I knew there are many redistributed GPL code from different vendors with hndtools-mipsel-* tool chain. However, is it mainly maintained by Broadcom or other organization? If any, does anyone knows...

Looking for a free compiler for GreenHills Integrity
Hi there, I am going to write an external API for an embedded product. The embedded product runs GreenHills Integrity RTOS, and provides interface for external APIs. My first thought is to purchase a...
1
1

Any Thuraya sat phone *data* users out there?
I have been doing some tests on the three Hughes phones the company offers; the 7100, SO-2510, SG-2520. The old 7100 works OK for dial-up (does not support GPRS) and has a decent battery life. Dial up...
5
5

Linux on a PLC?
Has anyone ever tried to port Linux or uCLinux to a modern PLC? Interested to see if it can be done. Thanks, Fred
4
4

USB Flash Drive Problem after switching to PSRAM
Hi everyone, My development board has two memory banks, SDRAM (128MB) and PSRAM (16MB). I've got the linux kernel booting from only the PSRAM, but I can't get a USB Flash Drive to work properly. It is...

Government regulations
I have done work before for government contractors, but I have never had to handle any paperwork that is typically required of larger corporations. I currently am supplying boards with an annual...
6
6

arm11/armv6 right shift signed packed values
I'm attempting to pack some numbers for output after doing some work. They're currently r7 = v0|v4 and r10 = v1|v5. They all need to be >>3, before or after repacking. Output will be v1|v0 and v5|v4...
3
3

Virtual Registers
I have heard of many theories that use "Virtual Registers" to avoid pipeline stalling. Can anyone plz provide me link for documentaion of some implementation of this engineering? Regards, Ripunjay...
1
1

Micro Controller Advice/Help Needed
I'm building a small device that will talk to the world through a modem. I've ordered the XE2422H devkit from XEComm. It basically has a RJ-11 connector for the phone line and an RS232 connector for...
14
14